The purpose of the Traning and Placement Cell, is to ensure that our students are well-equipped to excel in life and are able to match up to all the challenges that real-life working environment offers.
Madhur Computers & Institute of Technology has an independent Training & Placement Cell devoted to cater to the needs of organizations in conducting campus interviews for placements. It is headed by a Company designated as Training & Placement cell. The Cell is assisted by Student Placement Coordinators who lead a team of placement representatives from various courses of study. The Training & Placement Cell ensures and takes care to provide the best arrangements and hospitality for the visiting companies' officials.
The Training & Placement Cell, provides all audio visual facilities for PowerPoint Presentations, written test, group discussion and interviews. It plays a very important and key role in counseling and guiding the students of the University for their Successful Career Placement which is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic program of the students and their entry into the suitable employment. This Cell also coordinates various activities related to the career of the students along with the industrial training.
Many reputed companies visit MCIT for campus recruitment time to time. Over 70% of the students secure job offers before they complete their program of studies and leave their Alma Mater.
The computerization of the entire activities of the placement Cell is in progress and this facility will be available to the organizations soon for easy and faster communication.
Training & Placement Activities
In addition to campus placements the T&P section organizes programs mock interviews, group discussions, case studies, etc. And has plans to organize the programs like :
- "Personality development".
- "Interpersonal & Communication skills".
- Career planning and Career Mapping.
- Program on "Technology Management".
- Program on "Personal Effectiveness for Girl students".
Industrial Trainings and Seminars
This Training and Placement Cell, also acts as an Industry-Institution interface to take up Industrial Trainings, Join Research projects and Organise Seminars and other activities.
Development of Soft Skills
In order to achieve the Mission of MCIT, it is imperative that our students get an opportunity to develop their overall personality. For this we consistently organise, Personality Development Programmes in association with Counsellors and professionals.
We lay huge emphasis on enhancing communication skills of all our students, and have a full-fledged Department of Humanities to achieve this goal.
By far the most important role of the Training and Placement Cell, is to publicize the institute in the industry and invite them on-campus for directly hiring our students
- Companies are invited to the University by the Placement Cell / The companies can contact the University Placement Officer for their requirement.
- To the responding companies, the details of the final year students opting for placement are sent as per their requirement.
- The companies have an option to go for the campus recruitment to the Constituent Colleges / Schools / Units of the university.
- The company is assigned a convenient date.
- After confirmation by the company, a pre-placement talk is arranged on the date.
- The company conducts test and/or group discussion to short list the interested students.
- The short listed students are then interviewed for final selection by the company.
- The result is usually announced on the same day.